September 21, 2005

White, brown and blue

To start with I flew
In skies white, brown and blue
Days later I crashed
Once the cheques had been cashed

Queues of emotions came flooding back in
A mind pays the price, for a weekend of sin
That’s just the nature, that’s how it goes
For hours awake and shit up my nose

Smoked, swallowed and snorted
Till the truth is distorted
Highs lauded and applauded
Lows badly reported

It might be ok, once in a blue moon
I know I’ll feel fine, and the mist will pass soon
That’s just the price; I’m willing to pay
For living fifty hours in the space of one day

It’s cheeky and exciting
Risky and inviting
To thoughts often frightening
That can split you like lightening

Whilst the low can consume me
To start with I flew
It was nice just to see them
skies white brown and blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home