September 05, 2005

A change is needed

Sick of feeling sorry for myself, this world has lots for me to see and do.

I am now 27 years old, I don’t know what I want from life.
My major stumbling block is relationships, I spend too much time wanting to be with someone. I don’t seem to have the ability to have a balanced outlook, I am lacking confidence in relation to trying new things. I have a massive fear of failure, I know that I cannot always get my way in life but get so into an idea that when reality dawns, I have been too busy fantasising about how good it will be and end up feeling lost. I have no idea whether I always think in this way and just get down about stuff or only get down because I think this way at times.

I think too much, about silly things and get wound up by nothing.
The whole thing about trivial shit is, its trivial, unimportant.

So anyway it’s 4.33am and I am totally motivated and ready to sort out my life, unfortunately I can’t do the things I need to do just now as it late (or early).
But it’s always late, I only ever feel composed for short spurts, but I am addressing these issues and that is a start.

I would love to be able to look at this one day and know that this was the point when I started feeling like living again.

We’ll see

1 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Blogger Lindsey said...

Ahhh. Down feel so down on yourself. We all have those feelings at some point or another. Relationships are hard...period. And I've learned not to fantasize or look too far into the future about things because you'll usually disappointed. You just have to concentrate on what's going on in your life NOW and make it the best it can be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home