September 21, 2005

Good idea, bad idea!

I take notions, like anybody else I guess, but it’s amazing how an idea can seem like the only way to go and then with the gift of hindsight… well the gift of hindsight clearly shows me, not only was I wrong but… It is hard to see how I ever thought I was right in the first place… And I feel totally fuckin’ stupid.


I don’t agree with political correctness (I hate it, most of the time it is practiced by idiots who have no sense of humour or irony) however, I never seem to think how my words will actually sound.

It is a case of; Act, await consequences, and then think about what I have just said or done… It does amuse people sometimes, which is nice!
I don’t take myself too seriously, but I don’t want to sound like an arrogant wanker, mainly because I am not, I am in actual fact, what is known as, a bit of an idiot (sometimes).
I like making people happy, It makes me happy (I like being happy) and that is what life is about (to me).



There is no point too this story, rant or whatever this is.
I am just thinking out loud (again).



Anyway, Have a nice day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home