September 09, 2005

America, F*ck yeah, coming to save the mother f*cking world yeah!

It seems that the citizens of America have come up trumps (going by the news reports I have seen), you are there for the needy, but where was your government?
Is this the way of the world? was it my imagination?
Or… does the man who resides in the white house give a rat’s arse about anyone else, bar the people (dare I say corporations) that got him elected in the first place?

Well fair play to all the people who contributed to the relief effort, it is good to see a bit of humanity for a change.

I could go on about starvation in the rest of the world, but I won’t, we all know that the wealth on this rock is not distributed fairly, and we accept it…

What is the life of someone you will never see or hear worth anyway?

2 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Blogger Durutti said...

Damn Man!!!
Your even duplicating articles. I thought it was just poetry....
Is nothing sacred.

I like the template though, very clean.

Told you Id find it.....

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger rantomon said...

Glad you like my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home