September 07, 2005

I’m just a post

To see the only love of my life cry, I want to throw my arms around her forever
I doubt she returns the sentiment, it’s not important, I cherish her
She’s a wonderful woman, and I want the best for her always and forever
It’s a shame and a crime to find a fantastic human and not be together.

We fight and we bicker and I feel so shit
She needs a love, and I know I’m not it
Her hurt hurts me and I feel for her so
So I’ll nag her and bug her and pester her to go

And achieve her potential to show the world
Such amazing things, to come from this girl
This girl ain’t your normal, close to pure and to perfect
She’s an angel, she’s a chore and I’m sure that she’s worth it.

What I’m trying to say is basically
Louise Marie Gribben is so special simply
That I wish she were the one for me
But for some reason, it just wasn’t meant to be.
But I do love you so much, oh so much Louise.

X o x

1 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Blogger saurav said...

nice poem....love it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home