September 09, 2005

I know better...

Judith,

There once was a girl named Judith
Whom I wanted so much just to be with
She lit up the dark and instilled such a spark
But she was no pleasure, nor a walk in the park

I gave her my emotions to play with
But she didn’t want to know, so I must let her go
And sit thinking silly, what if?
If she’s seen the fire and understood my desire

But none of this matters, all that’s left is the patter
Of an idea so misguided, underrated and shattered
That I just feel silly, so immature and feeble
But at the end of the day I’ll always be able

To know who I am and know how I feel
At the time I feel them, these feelings are real
But love can tell lies, at least in my head
But I know I’m not better, not better of dead

Judith looks good in my head and my arms
She’s soft and she’s lovely, petite and so cuddly
But she has her own mind, and it don’t include me
That is my lot, so unfortunately.
Judith,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home