July 17, 2017

Kangaaaaaarooooo in'it

Me mammy lost her kiddies in a kangaroo court
Near ten and thirteen but it didn't cost a thought
Taken from a loving home, in-trusted to a troll
May be why the youngest has spent years upon the dole

He never lost the sunshine, though the world it was hard
Kicked in the face by a nasty skinhead-tard
No parent to report to with fingers pencil led
No shame as the tears rolled as three holes they bled.

No anger to the lad, that gave finger tattoo
Jamie is alright you see, not unlike me or you
I guess he made it up though as those two lads 'came friends
And walked the streets of old Staines town after sunshine end

So what became of him, this nine turning ten
He simply came back stronger, time and time again
He carried all his baggage, until he reached the plane
Caning lines of holidays to find those smiles again

Getting there is grand although the world still likes to kick
Playing in the Rotterdam, walking home was thick?
But I cannot say I have regrets, as no one's killed me yet
I got some ducats for a car and lessons to drive it

My carriage is my freedom, something this lad needs
On the road to sunshine I still maintain my creed
It's ok to be flawed, as all we often are
But don't begrudge me freedom, as I deserve my car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home