September 05, 2005

Silly, or getting by?

In a hurry to get high
Not content to get by
World is good when I fly
But I come down with a sigh

Stealing emotions I think I deserve
But I don’t know what’s worse
Never been so high, not in my life
Sick of waiting, there’s more to life than masturbating

There’s trees, sky
all these things that pass me by
‘cause I’m in a hurry
can’t stop and worry

Can’t dream if I wake up
I know that I’ll feel, down on my luck
But self medicated
I don’t give a fuck

I must find a balance
A way to work out
Part purpose part acceptance
A path to contentment

If I can keep going
Increase what I know
Know who I am
And don’t stop to feel low

No hurry to get high
Just content to get by
World is good when I fly
And I no longer sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home