March 07, 2006

Rant about rap these days

Give it up, Just give it up..



Does a bear shit in the woods?
Yes, but I’m sure it’d use the toilet if it could.
Does money grow on trees?
Yes, it does in a way but not exactly.

Is there any point to this dribble?
No, not really, instead of doing work I scribble
Endless crap, meaningless pap, But in my defence, although it’s quite dense.
It still beats the hell out of fiddy cent.

“Just give me a club,
I’ll rearrange his mug
If you think he’s over rated
Come give me a hug, come give me a hug”.

Don’t even get me started about Nelly
How’d that twat get a record deal, let alone on the telly?
What happened to hardcore, before this soft generic shit
R and B my arse, I don’t want none of it.

Same old beats all of the time
Wow, he’s using words that rhyme
Sort tosser thinks that that spittin’
But we all know he’s bull shitin’

Endless shit spews from his mouth
Of no interest to man or mouse
Same old songs about cars and girls
Is that all they have to give the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home