April 23, 2007

When I saw you agian...

Just right now, I’m sad and alone,
When I wasn’t I still thought of you
But give a dog a bone
He knows nothing but only to chew.

But that’s not really me you see
The problem is that you do not
- See anything worth a second look
And the shame it is that it’s no shock.

But what can I do, I’ve done my best
I’ll not be a sap, nor will I be a pest
- Pissed on for amusement or gratification
Made a fool of for my infatuation.

I felt you but you felt little, such a drag
To say the least, it filled me whole
For a while I had purpose, an excuse to live
A moment so brief for a tortured soul.

A pressure I’m sure, You could do without
For none of you knows, how you made me glow
It was you that made me smile, so happy and true
Every drop of life, in me, was you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home